yield: 4 SERVINGS prep time: 10 MINUTES total time: 10 MINUTES
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendlyExtra Easy – 2.5 syns per serving Original – 2.5 syns per serving Green – 2.5 syns per serving WW Smart Points – 3Gluten Free – ensure all toppings are gluten free
- 1 box of sugar free jelly (I used raspberry) – 2 syns
- 4x80g fat free yoghurt (I used banana)
- 1.5 cups of mixed berries
- 4×4 tbs of light aerosol cream – 6 syns
- 1 tbs of rainbow sprinkles – 1 syn
- Make up the jelly by packet instructions
- Equally divided among 4 glasses and refrigerate too set.
- Top each glass with 80g of yoghurt and mixed berries, then 4 tbs of light aerosol cream.
- Sprinkle each glass with 1 tsp of sprinkles.
- If only using one, I recommend layering when ready to eat.
Add to a glass, top with the yoghurt, then some fresh fruit and lastly the squirty cream.
Nutritional information is an estimate and is to be used for informational purposes only.
Ingredients can vary greatly from brand to brand and therefore it would be impossible to give accurate information. Also double check syn values of sinned ingredients as different brands can vary.