I had some spare time and a wide range of ingredients in the kitchen after our food shop yesterday so I’ve managed to write another little post on how to make these amazing slimming world Curly Wurly brownies!
What you will need:
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons quark
- 2 tablespoons Sweetener – 1 Syn
- 2 teaspoon salted caramel flavouring
- 50g self raising flour – 6 syns
- 1 Curly Wurly (26g) – 6 syns
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder – 1 Syn
How to cook:
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray Frylight into a brownie tin.
- Beat the three eggs together and leave to one side.
- In a seperate bowl, sift the flour and then add your Sweetener, salted caramel flavouring, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Now add your eggs slowly and fold into the mixture.
- Fold in your 2 tablespoons of quark and two teaspoons of water. Mix well until there are no lumps and your mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into your brownie tin.
- Cut or break up your Curly Wurly into small pieces and gently place evenly all over the top of the mixture.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. (Mine were in for 15).
- Once out of the oven and cooled, cut into 16 pieces.
Here I had my 5 brownies (5 syns) with a handful of raspberries, plain meringue nest (2.5 syns) and a table spoon of low fat squirty cream (1/2 Syn). This totalled 8 syns for a Friday night treat!
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know how you got on!
Peace & Love xx