- 188 g Aldi’s The Pantry Crusty Wholemeal Bread Mix *47g Per Person for 1 HE B
- 128 g (not ml) Luke warm water
- 3 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1 22.5g stick Original or Hot Pepperami Thinly sliced
- 40 g Lighter Cathedral City Mature Cheddar – Grated *10g each is a quarter of one person’s HE A
- Preheat your oven at 200 degrees.
- Firstly, follow the bread mix at the back of the packet. (I personally mix everything together and knead in the bowl as the flour at the bottom prevents the dough ball from sticking. Then cover with clingfilm and leave in my warmish conservatory.
- Once it’s doubled in size, knock out the air and knead again for about 5 minutes until all stretchy and pliable.
- Now line a large baking tray with baking paper and spray with frylight.
- Transfer the dough on to the sprayed sheet and flatten with a rolling pin until you can get the largest pizza base possible. Don’t worry about it being thin – it will still rise.TIP: Sometimes I form a base by holding it in the air and stretching and rotating before using the rolling pin method.
- Now mix the tomato puree with the water and basil and spoon on top of the pizza base.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and finally the sliced pepperami and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cut in to 8 slices on the basis 4 people have two slices each.
SYNS INFO:This pizza is 1 syn per person when served between 4, because:
- It uses 47g of raw Aldi wholemeal bread mix is one person’s Healthy Extra B
- 1 x 22.5g Original or Hot Pepperami stick is 4 syns each, meaning 1 syn each when served between 4.
IF NOT USING YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS, THEN:
- Each quarter pizza = 8.5 syns
Where’s the syns per person?
- 47g Wholemeal bread mix = 6
- 1 quarter Pepparami = 1
- 10g Lighter Cathedral Cheese = 1.5OR
Syns for the whole pizza = 46