- 12 reduced fat digestives (tesco 40p) – 42 syns ouch!
- 1 and a half tubs of quark (tesco 90p each) free
- 1.5 sachets orange jelly – 3 syns
- 1 tbsp low marg/butter spread – check syns roughly 2
- 1 400 g tin mandarins in juice – 4 syns
- 1 tsp gelatine – free
1. crush digestives as finely as you can, melt butter and add to the mix put into a dish (i used a 16inch low pie dish) flatten it as well as you can.
2. boil water and use about 200ml with 1 sachet of jelly mix it well and put in a big bowl add the quark and mix till its all soft and creamy layer it on top of the biscuit base. put to set in the fridge mine only took about and hr n a half.
3. mix the half pack of jelly with 100ml of boiled water and half of the mandarins and the tsp of gelatine mix it all up and let it cool a bit then put it on top of your cheesecake, place the rest of the mandarins on top and put back in fridge to set for another hr or so then eat it lol
i cut mine into 8 and it worked out at like 6.1 syns each but the slices were good sizes i might try it in a square cake tin next time and make cheesecake bars and freeze some it was way too easy to eat!