One serving is 5 Green, 4 Blue, and 4 Purple points.Calories: 157Author: Alisha Hughes
- ▢1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- ▢7.5 ounces salsa verde
- ▢1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- ▢1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ▢8 (8 inch) Olé Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps
- ▢6 Sargento 4 Cheese Southwest Blends slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix soup, salsa, and broth in an Instant Pot.
- Place chicken in the soup/broth mix.
- Cook, sealed, in Instant Pot over HIGH pressure for 8 minutes. Quick release pressure when 8 minutes cooking time ends.
- Take chicken out of the Instant Pot and shred with two forks.
- With the chicken still out of the Instant Pot, scoop out 2 cups of the broth mixture.
- Mix the shredded chicken back into the Instant Pot with the remaining broth mixture.
- Put 1 cup of the broth mixture that you set aside in the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the chicken into the middle of a tortilla. Put 1/2 of a cheese slice on the chicken. Fold sides of the tortilla over the filling and transfer burrito to the 13×9 inch baking dish. Do this with the rest of the tortillas/chicken.
- Pour remaining 1 cup soup mixture over the burritos and top with the remaining 2 cheese slices, broken into smaller pieces.
- Bake, uncovered, 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Nutrition FactsSmothered Chicken Verde Burritos (with Instant Pot)Amount Per Serving (1 burrito)Calories 157Calories from Fat 54%
Daily Value*Fat 6g9%