- 18 small pretzel twists
- 6 tablespoons SunButter great product for those with possible peanut allergies
- 1 large banana cut into 18 slices
- 6 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips 1 tablespoon per stack
- Place 3 pretzel twists on a plate and add to each one: 1 teaspoon of Sunbutter, 1 slice banana, and a sprinkle of chocolate chips. Create 3 layers per stack.
- Repeat layering for 6 Pretzel stacks. See recipe note below for more options.
You may use more or less chocolate chips on each layer of the stacks.If no nut allergies are known, feel free to use peanut butter or any other nut butter.
Serving: 1stack | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 2mg | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8
The delish combo of pretzels, peanut butter, chocolate, and banana makes this a snack food winner—one with just 5 Freestyle SmartPoints.