- 2 10 oz packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed as dry as you can
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tablespoons light butter, melted (I use Land O’Lakes light butter)
- 6 oz seasoned stuffing mix, dry/unprepared (use your preferred flavor)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil lightly misted with cooking spray.
- Break the eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Add the water, melted butter, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and stir with a fork until well combined. Add the dry chopped spinach in and stir until thoroughly combined.
- On a clean surface (I used a cutting mat), divide the mixture into 32 equal piles and roll/form into 32 balls (should be 1 – 1 ½ inch thick). Line the balls up on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes until heated through and lightly browned on the bottom.
Nutrition Information per spinach ball:50 calories, 5 g carbs, 1 g sugars, 2 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 3 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER SPINACH BALL: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)Green: 1 SmartPoints*/ Blue: 1 SmartPoints/ Purple: 1 SmartPoints*For Blue and Purple, these work out to 1 SP per ball, even as you eat several spinach balls. For Green, I got 1 ball = 1 SP, 2 balls = 3 SP, 3 balls = 4 SP, 4 balls = 5 SP.