IngredientsFor the crepes:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the filling:
- Strawberries, diced
- Bananas, diced
- 4 tablespoons PB2 powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- sugar-free chocolate syrup
- fat-free Reddi Whip
- Combine the flour, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend together until the batter is smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an 8″ non-stick skillet for 5 minutes.
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and add 1/4 cup of batter. Quickly turn the pan in all directions so the batter covers the entire pan.
- Let cook for about one minute. Use a rubber spatula to lift up the edge of the crepe and check if the bottom is cooked. Then flip over the crepe and let it cook another 20 seconds, or until done.
- Fill the crepes with strawberries, bananas, PB2 (about 1 teaspoon) and chocolate syrup. Spray with a little bit of fat-free Reddi Whip.
2 Freestyle points each