- 1 pkgfrench vanilla cake mix
- 1 cmiilk
- 1/3 coil
- 1 pkgstrawberry gelatin (3 oz)
- 12 ozboiling water
- 1 pkgcream cheese, softened
- 14 ozwhipped topping thawed
- 1 pkgsliced strawberries
- 1 pkgstrawberry glaze (14 oz)
- Add Ingredients to Grocery List
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Cake
- Mix cake mix with the 4 eggs, milk and oil. Combine as directed on package. pour batter into prepared 9 X 13 pan. Bake ate 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool cake on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Poke holes in cake with large fork. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and pour over cake. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Refrigerate cake for 30 minutes. Slice strawberries and combine with the strawberry glaze. Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread over cake. Top with strawberry mixture and distribute evenly over frosting.Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. I top with a dab of whipped cream.