- 18.25 oz Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix
- 1.4 oz sugar free, fat free, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1 1/3 cups water
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2-1 tbsp 1% milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Combine pumpkin puree and water in a large bowl; mix to combine.
- Add chocolate pudding mix and mix well. Add chocolate cake mix and beat 2 minutes.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake about 25 – 28 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- For the glaze: combine all dry ingredients, add vanilla and 1/2 tbsp milk, adding more 1/4 tsp at a time if needed until smooth.
- Add to a piping bag or use a zip lock bag and cut the corner off, drizzle onto cooled cupcakes.
NUTRITION INFORMATION Serving: 1cupcake, Calories: 104.5kcal, Carbohydrates: 20g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 2.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Sodium: 288.5mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 12.5g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%Freestyle Points: 5Points +