Amount Per Serving (1 taco salad)
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *7
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *9
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *6
- 2 cups shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free refried beans
- 4 ounces seasoned cooked lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 6 baked low-fat tortilla chips crumbled
- 2 tablespoons non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- To turn these ingredients into a salad, place the shredded or chopped lettuce in a bowl and arrange all the other ingredients on top in whatever order you like best.
- Because the salsa adds so much flavor and moisture, you don’t even need dressing.
- Serve immediately.