- 1 lb raw 95% lean ground beef
- 1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 8 low carb, high fiber large tortillas (I used La Tortilla Factory Low Carb, High Fiber Whole Wheat Tortilla)
- 1 cup (16 tablespoons) of queso dip or salsa con queso, warmed
- 24 Baked Tostitos Scoops tortilla chips
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) of fat free plain Greek Yogurt (or sour cream if you prefer)
- Bring a large skillet over medium heat and cook the ground beef, breaking it up with a spoon until browned. Add the taco seasoning and stir until combined. Continue to cook for another couple minutes to coat the beef in seasoning.
- Place a tortilla on a microwave-safe plate and spoon 2 tablespoons of queso dip in the center. Smooth the queso out in a circle, covering only the center of the tortilla (leaving 1-2 inches dry around the edges. Microwave the tortilla for 15-30 seconds to make it more pliable. Remove the tortilla from the microwave and add around ¼ cup of the seasoned beef and spread over the top of the queso. Break apart 3 tortilla chips and place those in a layer over the beef. On top of the chips, layer the lettuce, tomatoes and yogurt in whatever order you choose. I did yogurt last but I think it should probably be first after the chips, with the lettuce and tomatoes on top of it. Fold the edges of the tortilla up around the filling. There will most likely be a small gap in the center – that’s okay!
- Lightly mist a skillet with cooking spray and bring over medium heat. Place the taco wrap folded side up on the skillet and mist the top of the wrap with cooking spray as well. You can hold the folded flaps of tortilla down while it cooks if you want, but after a minute I just placed a smaller skillet bottom side down directly on top of the taco wrap to free up my hands and that held it together just fine. When the bottom of your wrap is browned (this should only take a few minutes), flip the wrap over, making sure all the tortilla flaps stay tucked underneath (this was actually easier than it sounds) and continue to cook for a few additional minutes until that side is browned too.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (though if you have a large skillet or griddle pan you can likely cook more than one at once) and serve.
MYWW SMARTPOINTS PER SERVING: (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 5 SmartPoints/ Purple: 5 SmartPoints
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS:
7 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
247 calories, 32 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 9 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 23 g protein, 14 g