- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp sugar alternative
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Mash one ripe banana.
- Whisk in two eggs.
- Add almond flour, sugar alternative, ground cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir in chopped walnuts.
- Scoop the batter using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Pour into a greased skillet that has been warmed over medium heat.
- Cook on one side for a minute or two until golden brown and then flip over to cook on the other side.
I am not a certified nutritionist and make no claims to the contrary. Each individual’s dietary needs and restrictions are unique to the individual. You are ultimately responsible for all decisions pertaining to your health. Be sure to choose gluten free ingredients when wanting to make this recipe gluten free. Any changes or substitutions to the recipe will change the nutrition facts.
YIELD: 2 SERVING SIZE: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 278 TOTAL FAT: 19g SATURATED FAT: 2g UNSATURATED FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 163mg SODIUM: 63mg CARBOHYDRATES: 19g FIBER: 4g SUGAR: 8g PROTEIN: 11g