- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp ketchup, I use organic
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup seasoned whole wheat or gluten-free breadcrumbs, I like 4C
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a small bowl combine 2 tbsp of the ketchup with Worcestershire sauce.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil and onion on low heat until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine the turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 cup ketchup, salt and marjoram.
- Place mixture into a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place on a baking pan. Spoon sauce on top.
- Bake uncovered for 55-60 minutes, remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serving: 1/4, Calories: 259kcal, Carbohydrates: 14g, Protein: 37g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g, Monounsaturated Fat: 0g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 104mg, Sodium: 390mg, Potassium: 0mg, Fiber: 1.5g, Sugar: 6g, Vitamin A: 0%, Vitamin C: 0%, Calcium: 0%, Iron: 0%Freestyle Points: 3Points