- 1 cup KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX
- 3 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil, softened
- 1/4 cup zero point brown sugar substitute ( I use LAKANTO GOLDEN MONKFRUIT SWEETENER)
- 1 Tbsp white sugar substitute ( I use LAKANTO MONKFRUIT CLASSIC)
- 2 large egg whites
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 48 GHIRARDELLI MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS or 4 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the two sugar substitutes and softened butter. Stir until thoroughly combined (I use a fork as my whisk).
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX and a dash of salt, stir until fully combined and a smooth dough is formed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by 1 rounded tablespoon onto cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. The dough will make 12 cookies.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly golden.
SERVINGS: MAKES 12 COOKIES
GREEN: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
BLUE: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints
PURPLE: 2 Smart Points for 1 cookie or 2 cookies for 5 SmartPoints