PREP TIME:25 MINUTES
COOK TIME:18 MINUTES
- 4 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- 3 large Eggland’s Best Egg Whites
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup halved cherry or pear tomatoes
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- arugula, for serving (completely optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk and Dijon mustard; set aside.
- In a 10 to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, spray with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Saute onion until softened- about 2 minutes. Add the mushroom, broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini to the skillet. Saute until slightly softened- another 3 to 4 minutes. Whisk the egg mixture again, then pour over the vegetables. Sprinkle tomatoes and feta cheese on top. Place a lid on the skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook until the bottom and sides of the frittata are firm- 8 to 10 minutes. Preheat the oven broiler.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and broil until the frittata is cooked through (no longer jiggly) and slightly browned on top- about 5 minutes (watch closely). Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately- serve over a handful of arugula, if desired.
- Nutritional information per serving (1/4 of the frittata): Calories: 165.6, Fat: 7.1g, Saturated fat: 2.9g, Cholesterol: 187.3mg, Sodium: 320.1mg, Potassium: 582.6mg, Carbohydrates: 11.8g, Fiber: 2.9g, Sugar: 4.4g, Protein: 15.1g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: Freestyle SmartPoints 2, Original SmartPoints: 5, PointsPlus: 4, Old Program: 3