REP TIME 5 minsCOOK TIME 20 minsTOTAL TIME 25 minsCOURSE Dessert, DessertsCUISINEAmericanSERVINGS 16CALORIES75 kcal
Calories: 75kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 63mgPotassium: 40mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12gCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg
16 servings, 1 point each. These are cakey brownies rather than fudgy brownies. They are as good as the No Pudge mix, and they are only 1 point instead of 2 points. Cut these into 8 servings for a nice-sized 2 point brownie. Tip: Try unsweetened applesauce in single-serving containers.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine flour, cocoa, sugar, Splenda, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Stir in applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla.
- Spray an 8″ square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and the center almost set.