- 20 Nilla Wafers, reduced fat
- 1 (1.5 oz) box sugar-free, fat-free vanilla instant pudding
- 1 ripe banana
- 3 cups skim milk
- 10 tablespoons fat-free Reddi Wip
Instructions for making Weight Watchers Banan Pudding:
- In a medium bowl mix together the instant pudding and skim milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, then let sit for 5 minutes to set.
- Cut banana into 20 slices.
- Layer the ingredients in the dessert cups. Put 1 Nilla Wafer in the bottom, and a couple tablespoons of pudding, another Nilla Wafer, 2 banana slices, and more pudding.
- I like to refrigerate mine for a couple hours so the cookie can get soft.
- Add a tablespoon of fat-free Reddi Wip when it’s time to serve.
To easily pipe the pudding into the cups, spoon it into a plastic bag and cut off the corner. Twist and squeeze the bag as you fill each cup. To make these parfaits up to 5 hours ahead, mix the chopped banana with 1 tsp lemon juice before assembling to prevent browning. Keep chilled until ready to use. This recipe can easily be halved for smaller crowds.
According to our calculations, each serving has 218 calories, *6 Weight Watchers PointsPlus, *10 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints. Enjoy!