Looking for a delicious easy banana pudding recipe that is low calorie, low fat, and low sugar? This Weight Watchers banana pudding, which is only 3 points per serving, is perfect for when you need a sweet treat.Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: banana pudding, Weight Watchers banana pudding
- 2 Boxes of Sugar-free/Fat-free Banana Pudding
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 20 Vanilla Wafers
- 3-4 Bananas
- Mix the banana puddings together with the almond milk. Whip for 2 minutes. The pudding will be thick.
- In an 8*8 pan, put a layer of Vanilla wafers down. I added a little space to make the 16 vanilla wafers go farther. You can add as many or as little as you like. The points for the recipe is based on 20.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas.
- Add the pudding. Spread it evenly over the cookies and bananas.
- Add another layer of bananas.
- You can eat it right away, or refrigerate it until later. I like to wait so the pudding as more time to set.