- 3-4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- olive oil, for chicken
- salt and pepper for chicken
- 20 Doritos (any kind) crushed
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (98% ff)
- ¾ cup Milk (1%)
- Sharp Shredded Cheddar Cheese (fat free)
How to make
- Preheat oven to 450. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a lined baking sheet with tin-foil. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Put the chicken in the oven, and bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes. When the chicken is done, take it out and let it set for awhile. Dice the chicken or shred it.
- In a 9X13 casserole dish, start with a layer of Doritos. Then layer on the cooked chicken, and cream of chicken soup mix. Sprinkle some cheese on top, and repeat those 4 layers again.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly. This just needs to be heated since the chicken is already cooked through.
- 4 smart points
- Serving Size: 6-8