Weight Watchers Two Points Chocolate Chip Bars
These Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Bars are only 2 points each and made healthier-using protein pancake mix, eggs, unsweetened applesauce, and sweetened with monk-fruit natural sweetener, vanilla extract, and no sugar added chocolate chips! This recipe is for dessert or even breakfast!
SERVINGS: MAKES 20 BARS
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY WEIGHT WATCHERS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- Peanut Butter
- Cashew milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Baking powder
- Liquid Stevia
- Maple Syrup
- Oat flour
- Mini semi sweetened chocolate chips
HOW DO YOU MAKE HEALTHY WEIGHT WATCHERS CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- Preheat the oven to 300°F, and coat an 8”-square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter and cashew milk. Stir in the salt, vanilla, stevia, and maple syrup.
- Pour in the oat flour, and sprinkle the baking powder over the oat flour (to prevent it from clumping!). Stir in the oat flour and baking powder until just incorporated. Stir in 3 tablespoons of miniature chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan. Gently press the remaining miniature chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 300°F for 12-15 minutes. Cool completely to room temperature in the pan, and let the bars rest for at least 6 hours once at room temperature for the best taste and texture before slicing and serving.
TIPS TO MAKE THESE HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- I always line my baking pans with parchment paper. This way you can lift the entire cookie bar mass out then easily cut into squares. Also makes for quick clean up.
- Don’t overbake these cookie bars! They’ll actually be done when the edges look firm but the center still looks glossy and a bit underdone. The center will continue to cook through from the heat of the warm pan while you let the pan cool completely to room temperature on the counter.
- You must let these healthy cookie bars rest for at least 6 hours once they’ve reached room temperature. They turn fudgier and chewier the longer you let them rest.