- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup Lily’s Premium Baking Chocolate Chips
- Additional rainbow sprinkles, as desired
- Preheat mini-donut maker (you can also cook in a donut pan at 350-degrees).
- With a hand mixer, combine the baking mix and coconut milk. This should be liquid like pancake batter–not thick like biscuit dough. If it’s too thick, add a little more coconut milk. If too thin, add a little baking mix.
- Add the cocoa powder and mix with the hand mixer until the color is consistently brown throughout.
- Spoon into your mini-donut maker or donut pan. If baking, place in the oven for 8 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from the donut maker when slightly browned and the donut maker opens without tearing the donuts. Set aside to cool to the touch.
- Heat the chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute, then stir until smooth.
- Dip donuts into the chocolate and immediately sprinkle on the rainbow sprinkles, as desired.
Makes 16-20 mini donuts – 3 Weight Watchers points for 16 donuts & 2 Weight Watchers points for 20 donuts