- 4 Butterfinger Bars Mini’s 9 Points
- 8 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping Fat Free 15 Points
- 1 1⁄4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk 1 Points
- 15 oz dry mix chocolate cake 75 Points
- 1 oz fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix 3 Points
- 8 fl oz diet soda 0 Points
- In a bowl combine the chocolate cake mix and can of diet soda until that is well combined. Pour into a 8X13 in baking dish and bake in the oven until a tooth pick comes out clean. 30-35 minutes.
- While the cake is cooking make the frosting. Whisk together the instant pudding and milk in a bowl. Then fold in the thawed cool whip.
- Chop the Candy Bars.
- Once the cake has cooled, top with the frosting and the chopped candy bars.
Get a baking pan with a plastic cover so that you can keep the cake in a freezer and or refrigerator!