‘ve finally found a low point Weight Watchers Broccoli Cheddar soup! It’s vegetarian, and it’s delicious. I have tons of other Weight Watchers Recipes if you’re looking for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, or … oh yeah, you guessed it… desserts! Don’t forget you can put this in the 2 Ingredient Bread Bowl, just like Panera!!
- 10 oz Velveeta reduced fat cheese
- 3 cans veggie broth approx. 14oz each
- 2 pounds chopped broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green chilies
- To make, mix cheeses and vegetable stock together, simmering on the stove over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently until blended.
- Drop in broccoli and chilies, then cook for another 15 minutes. Add in carrots, tomatoes, celery, or other veggies at this time (if you’d like).