Easy Weight Watchers breakfasts aren’t hard to come by, but sometimes they’re lacking in flavor. This Weight Watchers Quichepacks a flavor punch (and will be even more full of flavor if you add some cayenne!) and will fill you up, too, which is a plus. Being only 1 SmartPoint means you can eat more than one serving if you want to!
Weight Watchers Quiche Recipe
Weight Watchers is one of the best “diets” that truly is a lifestyle rather than a restrictive diet. You can eat any foods you want, within reason. If you want to eat a candy bar and you have enough points left over, go for it! It’s obviously not ideal to eat like that when you’re trying to lose weight, but getting “treats” here and there helps me stay on track.
- 4 egg whites
- 3 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 5 cherry tomatoes quartered
- ⅓ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk eggs together in a large bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Dice/cut asparagus, tomatoes, and green bell peppers, then mix into egg bowl.
- Add in half of your parmesan cheese.
- Spray a pie dish with nonstick, and pour in egg mixture. Top with remaining parmesan, and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.