- 10ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 3⁄4cup fat free egg substitute
- 3⁄4cup shredded fat free cheese
- 1⁄4cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄4cup onion, chopped fine
- hot sauce (optional)
- Microwave the spinach on high for 2 1/2 minutes. Drain completely.
- Line a 12 cup muffin tray with foil baking cups. Spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the egg substitute, cheese, mushrooms, spinach and onions in a bowl.
- Add hot pepper to taste.
- Divide evenly among the cups.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- May then be frozen if desired.