Girlfriends I FEEL you! When you eat a muffin you don’t want that mini one that basically gets INHALED in one bite. What you really crave are Weight Watchers one point FULL SIZED chocolate chip muffins.
1 1⁄3 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Protein packed whole grain buttermilk flapjack and waffle mix 13 Points3 egg(s) 0 Points1 Tbsp dark chocolate chips 4 Points3 banana(s) 0 Points1tsp vanilla extract0 Points3 packet(s) Truvia Calorie free sweetener from the stevia leaf 0 Points1⁄2cup(s)water 0 Points5 spray(s)cooking spray 0 Points
1. In a bowl Add 1 1/3 cups Kodiak cake mix
2. Crack and add 3 eggs
3. Add in 1 tbsp chocolate chips
4. In another bowl Mash up 3 ripe bananas
5. Combine all the ingredients into one bowl.
6. Add ½ cup water
7. Add in 1 tsp vanilla extract
8. Add in three truvia packets. ( Taste test the batter and add in more depending on how sweet you want your muffins!)
9. Use cooking spray in the muffin tin.
10. Mix all together and divide into a regular sized 12 muffin pan tin
11. Bake on 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.