2 Ingredient Weight Watchers Dough:
- 1.5 cup 0% — nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt * this is equivalent to a ½ of large (750 g) container
- 1.5 cup self–rising flour * see notes for substitution
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 8 tbsp your favorite pizza sauce * I use Primo brand
- 1 cup brown mushrooms , sliced
- ½ 200 ml can black olives
- 3 tbsp light feta, crumbled
- 100 g turkey pepperoni
- 400 g package of light mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 14 inch pizza pan with non- stick cooking spray.
- Stir together yogurt and flour until a thick dough forms. Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead until it forms a dough ball.
- Place ball directly onto pizza pan.
- Begin rolling dough, gradually spreading it evenly across the pan. You can use a rolling pin and/or your hands.
- Roll out to cover pan, making as much or as little crust as you’d like.
- Top with Weight Watchers friendly desired toppings like turkey pepperoni
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is lightly browned and cooked through.
- Optional : (if it’s not yet browned enough for you) Turn oven to broil (500 degrees F) and cook for 2 minutes or until pizza browns and is bubbly. You need to watch it very closely.
- Cool for 3 minutes, cut and serve.
NOTE: Self-rising flour is all-purpose flour with baking powder and salt added.To make your own:PER CUP (this recipe needs 1.5 cups) Combine 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 1 ½ teaspoons of baking powder and ½ teaspoon of salt.Nutrition FactsWeight Watchers Pizza with 2 Ingredient Pizza DoughAmount Per Serving (1 slice)Calories 187Calories from Fat 18% Daily Value*Fat 2g3%Saturated Fat 1g6%Cholesterol 25mg8%Sodium 617mg27%Potassium 228mg7%Carbohydrates 17g6%Fiber 1g4%Sugar 2g2%Protein 22g44%Vitamin A 265IU5%Vitamin C 0.8mg1%Calcium 457mg46%Iron 0.8mg4%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 617mg | Potassium: 228mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 457mg | Iron: 0.8mg