These Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins will have you baking year-round! Pumpkin muffins make an awesome breakfast considering the amount of protein in the Kodiak Cakes, so even if you need a quick snack to hold you over, you can have one guilt-free! These Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins are ONLY 4 points each! Filled with nutrition!
Fall is almost my favorite time of year outside of Christmas. So these Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins are a staple in our house! While this recipe is intended to be used with an air fryer, if you keep reading I have listed oven instructions as well.
If you are on the fence about an air fryer, I really recommend this one! And I also have a post on some of the things you should look for. Want to get personal recommendations? Join my Facebook group where we share recipes for the air fryer, Instant Pot, and that are WW friendly!
Nutrition-wise each pumpkin muffin is ONLY 93 calories, with almost 4 grams of protein in each!
Other Pumpkin recipes that you will LOVE:
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
Ingredients for Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
2 cups Kodiak Cakes Pancake mix
3 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 cup canned 100% pumpkin purée
1 cup milk (low fat)
1/2 cup Truvia brown sugar blend
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
½ tsp cloves
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp cold water
1 Tbsp cornstarch
How to Make Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
- Mix cornstarch and cold water together and set aside.
- Combine pumpkin purée, oil, cornstarch slurry (stir before mixing in), milk, spices, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the Truvia brown sugar blend and mix.
- Gradually add the Kodiak Cakes mix. Whisk until well combined. The batter should be thick
- Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees.
- Use silicone cupcake/muffin cups and divide batter evenly in the cups (if you have an air fryer get these!)
- Place cups carefully one-by-one (if you have single muffin cups) into the preheated air fryer basket.
- Air fry at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if they are done.
Serves 12: 4 Smartpoints each
Weight Watcher Pumpkin Muffins in the Oven
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Follow the same instructions above, except line your muffin tin with papers if you don’t have a silicone set.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let them cool before transferring to a baking rack or storing.
Tips for Making Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
- If you really love pumpkin flavor, you can also add in pumpkin pie spice
- During the fall season, Kodiak Cakes makes a pumpkin flax mix that is delicious you could substitute with
- The silicone muffin forms make it super easy to transfer them after they are finished cooking
- I typically always line my air fryer with these, it makes it really easy to clean up
- Let the pumpkin muffins cool before storing, if not they will “sweat” in the container.
- Here are some air fryer friendly accessories that make air frying SO MUCH easier!
Weight Watchers Pumpkin Muffins
Servings: 12; 4 Smartpoints each; 93 calories; 3.3g protein
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Pancake mix
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 cup canned 100% pumpkin purée
- 1 cup milk (low fat)
- 1/2 cup Truvia brown sugar blend
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
Preheat air fryer to 300 degrees.
Mix cornstarch and cold water together and set aside.
Combine pumpkin purée, oil, cornstarch slurry (stir before mixing in), milk, spices, and vanilla. Mix well.
Add the Truvia brown sugar blend and mix.
Gradually add the Kodiak Cakes mix. Whisk until well combined. The batter should be thick
Use silicone cupcake/muffin cups and divide batter evenly in the cups
Place cups carefully one-by-one (if you have single muffin cups) into the preheated air fryer basket.
Air fry at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes.