- 1 can pumpkin
- 1/3 cup of splenda
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup egg beaters
- 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin Spice
- Nutmeg to sprinkle
- Spray pie dish and preheat oven to 400
- Place pumpkin eggs and almond milk in medium bowl and mix together.
- Add Splenda, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice into the bowl and mix some more.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn down the oven to 375 and bake for another 35-50
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 86.5 TOTAL FAT: .6g SATURATED FAT: .3g CHOLESTEROL: 2.1mg SODIUM: 401.8mg CARBOHYDRATES: 19.3g SUGAR: 3.8g PROTEIN: 7.4g