- olive oil flavored cooking spray, divided (4 sprays)
- 2medium sweet red peppers, seeded and quartered
- 1medium green pepper, seeded and quartered
- summer squash, halved lengthwise
- zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1cup red onion, sliced
- 12ounces canned artichoke hearts, without oil, drained
- 1teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Arrange peppers, squash, zucchini, onion and artichokes on prepared baking sheets, flesh side up, and coat vegetables with cooking spray; sprinkle with thyme, salt and black pepper.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. Chop vegetables into bite-size pieces and serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
Serving Size: 1 (132) g
Servings Per Recipe: 8AMT. PER SERVING% DAILY VALUE
Calories from Fat 2 g6 %
Total Fat 0.3 g0 %
Saturated Fat 0.1 g0 %
Cholesterol 0 mg0 %
Sodium 173.4 mg7 %
Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g3 %
Dietary Fiber 5 g19 %
Sugars 2.9 g11 %
Protein 1.9 g3 %