- 8ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1(4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄4cup chopped tomato
- 2tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 4(8 inch) tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, except tortillas.
- Spray one side of tortilla with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon 1/4 mixture onto unsprayed side and fold in half.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, turn and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese melts.