8 OZ of fat free cream cheese or 1/3 less fat cream cheese
3 tbsp swerve confectioners sugar replacement
2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 C lily’s baking chips
2 tbsp of “i cant believe its not butter” spread
1. in a small bowl combine cream cheese, swerve, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract. combine until smooth
2. evenly fill each cavity of a silicone candy mold with chocolate mixture
3. place candy mold into freezer for at least one hour to set
4. while freezing, combine lily’s chips and i can’t believe it’s not butter in microwave safe bowl. microwave in 20-30 second intervals until completely melted
5. allow to cool until barely warm to the touch but still fluid
6. remove chilled candy from freezer and from mold, dip each one making sure to cover all sides.
7. place dipped candy back onto freezer until chocolate has hardened.
2 SP ea on blue using FF cream cheese or 3 SP using 1/3 less fat cream cheese!