NO BAKE Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake
NO BAKE Weight Watchers Chocolate eclair cake serves 16 and is just four points per serving! Course Dessert Cuisine American Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Servings 16
- 2 small packages fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix 7 Points
- 1 small package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix 4 Points
- 4 and 1⁄2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk 4 Points
- 16 oz Cool Whip Whipped Topping Fat Free 31 Points
- 10 squares reduced-fat graham crackers 11 Points
- Mix vanilla pudding with cups of milk as per directions.
- Stir in 1 cool whip.
- Place 5 graham cracker squares in bottom of 13×9 pan. ( I broke them up to cover more surface area!)
- Top with half of the pudding.
- Add another five graham cracker squares.
- Add the rest of the vanilla pudding and cool whip mixture.
- In a separate bowl mix chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Add second container of cool whip to the chocolate pudding.
- Spread chocolate pudding mixture on top of graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for two hours. Then leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Do not eat until the next day so The crackers have time to soften.