- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 1 jar pimentos could be omitted, but they are in the name
- 1 Cup 0% non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light Mayonaise
- 10 slices jarred jalapeños optional
- 4 oz Fat-Free cream cheese or light Laughing Cow cheese
- 2 16 oz. bags Fat-Free cheddar cheese
- Drain roasted red peppers and 1/2 jar of pimentos.
- Put peppers and pimentos in the food processor with Greek yogurt, mayo, cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1 and 1/2 bags cheese.
- Blend to soft spread texture.
- Pour into a bowl for storage.
- Stir in the remaining shredded cheese and pimentos.
- Combine fully.
- Serve with crackers, vegetables, or on bread.
WW Blue Plan points – 1pt for ¼ CupI ate it with celery and carrot chips. But I also love the veggie or corn Good Thins crackers.