hese lightened up raspberry muffins are only 4 points each with Weight Watchers blue, green and purple!
Sometimes my most favorite recipes happen on accident, like these raspberry muffins.
I had a craving for something kind of sweet. I was thinking about cake!
Yield: 12 muffins (4 points each with MyWW blue, green and purple)Course: BreakfastIngredients
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Insert 12 paper baking cups into muffin tin.
- Beat the egg in a medium mixing bowl. Add the Bisquick, skim milk, sugar, applesauce and vanilla extract. Stir until combined, but do not over-stir. Fold in the raspberries
- Evenly divide the mixture in the muffin tin. Bake 15 minutes or until the tops are golden.