- 3 eggs
- 3 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 ( 1 oz.) small box instant sugar free/fat free banana cream or vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 mashed banana
- 3 Tbsp sugar substitute
- I recommend a granulated sugar substitute, if the sugar substitute is not granulated it tends to give a gritty texture to the cheesecake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, mashed banana, sugar substitute and mix well with a wire whisk.
- Add yogurt and dry pudding, mix well. Pour into a lightly greased with non stick cooking spray pie dish or SPRINGFORM PAN. (I used a 9 inch SPRINGFORM PAN
- Bake for 30 minutes
- It may look jiggly but once it’s chilled, it will set. Let it cool for about 15-20 min before covering it with plastic wrap and let it chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- It’s recommended to chill overnight before eating. It can take up to 12 hours for the texture and flavor to completely set in.
- The longer it chills the better it tastes.
Servings: Makes 8 slices / 0 Freestyle SmartPoints® per slice