Course – Breakfast
Keyword– bagels, freestyle, two ingredient, weight watchers
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 273 kcal
- To make 1 cup self rising flour sift together the follow:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- To make bagels:
- 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Egg for egg wash
- Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup of self rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.
- Knead and divide into 4 parts.
- Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.
- Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel seasoning.
- Bake at 350 degrees on a pan sprayed with cooking spray for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.
Nutrition Facts2 Ingredient Weight Watchers BagelsAmount Per ServingCalories 273Calories from Fat 18% Daily Value*Fat 2g3%Saturated Fat 1g6%Cholesterol 43mg14%Sodium 327mg14%Potassium 302mg9%Carbohydrates 49g16%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 2g2%Protein 13g26%Vitamin A 59IU1%Calcium 136mg14%Iron 2mg11%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.