These easy 5-ingredient nut clusters are made with almonds, pecans and walnuts dipped in dark melted chocolate and finished with a touch of sea salt for the tastiest and healthy-ish Holiday treat!
DARK CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS WITH SEA SALT
2SP54 CaloriesPREP TIME: 30 minsTOTAL TIME: 30 minsYIELD: 20CLUSTERSCOURSE: DessertCUISINE: AmericanAlmonds, pecans and walnuts are dipped in dark melted chocolate and finished with a touch of sea salt for the tastiest Holiday treats!
- 20 almonds, total weight 20 grams
- 20 pecan halves, total weight 20 grams
- 20 walnut halves, total weight 60 grams
- 1 package Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers*
- sea salt
- Place chocolate wafers in a medium, microwave safe bowl. Melt in 30 second increments, stirring until melted, about 1 1/2 minutes total.
- Working quickly, dip a walnut into the melted chocolate with a fork and shake the excess off. Transfer to a piece of wax paper. Do the same with the pecan, then lay the pecan on top of the walnut. Repeat with the almond, finishing the cluster. Repeat with the remaining nuts.
- Finish each with a pinch of sea salt, to do this you will want to sprinkle it on top once they are are almost dry so it doesn’t absorb, but not too dry or it won’t stick. Enjoy!!
*Calculated with 80 grams Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers for 20.Serving: 1cluster, Calories: 54kcal, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 5g, Sodium: 3mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 2gBlue Smart Points:2Points +:2KEYWORDS: chocolate nut clusters, Dark Chocolate Nut Clusters with Sea Salt, dark chocolate with nuts, how to make chocolate nut clusters, nut cluster