250 g Self Raising flour
3 tsp Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
150 g Sweetener
150 g Low Fat Butter
200 ml Diet Coke
150 ml Milk
2 Medium Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla ExtractFROSTING:
100 g Milk Chocolate Break into pieces (You can use milk or dark chocolate)3 tbsp Diet Coke3 tbsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 20.5cm loose-bottomed cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients together, mix well until all combined. The mixture will be very wet, don’t worry it is meant to be.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin. Bake for about 40 minutes, check with a skewer, leave in the oven if it needs more time.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven. Leave to cool in the tin for about 15 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack.
- For the frosting, add the Diet Coke and chocolate into a saucepan and heat up gentle until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is all combined.
- Remove from mixture from the heat and stir in the milk. set.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture over the top of the cake, allow to cool and serve.