These super easy to make ketobrownies are low carb, fudgy and have a dense creamy texture thatmelts in your mouth. To make the brownies, we use almond flour, chocolate, butter. It’s the best chocolate low carb dessert ever – only 1.3g carbs.If you are searching for some rich and insanely delicious, super easy Keto Brownies, I’ll share my best low carb recipe with you.
If you want more low carb desserts recipes you can get Dessert in Five, an ebook with 30 mouthwatering desserts, each less than 5 carbs per serving.
In less than 40 minutes you have the perfect brownies that are ideal beside for a cup of keto coffee or your favorite tea. Would you share them or have them all for yourself?
World’s Best Keto Brownies
What ingredients do I need for keto brownies?
These brownies are not only easy to make but need keto friendly ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. Just gather all the ingredients and follow some easy steps and you’ll have a heavenly chocolate dessert in no time.
You’ll be surprised to find out that the ingredients we are using are low in carbs and super easy to find. You’ll need only 7 low carb ingredients:
- Almond Flour – It’s great to use in keto desserts and I suggest using it in this specific recipe.
- Keto Approved Sweetener – You can use Erythritol, Xylitol (no aftertaste), Monk Fruit. I suggest taste test the batter before baking and add more sweetener if needed. To me, the quantity of sweetener I used brings the perfect sweetness.
- High-Quality Dark Cocoa – Cocoa it’s a key ingredient here since it will make the keto brownies very delicious and chocolatey. Cocoa powder also helps with the texture.
- Dark Chocolate – Focus on using high-quality ingredients. That’s how you get the best results. It’s important to use both dark chocolate and cocoa powder for the perfect texture. You can use any dark chocolate that has an 85-99% cocoa percent.
- Butter or Coconut Oil
- Eggs, to bind everything up
- a pinch of baking powder
The brownies are sugar-free, gluten-free, and with a few switches, you can make them paleo compliant too.
How to Make Keto Brownies?
Looks easy right? It really is. So what are you waiting? Gather all the ingredients, preheat the oven and make a batch of my keto brownies.
All you have to do to make the perfect keto brownies:
- Melt together the chocolate and the butter.
- In a bowl crack the eggs. Using your mixer, mix them for 1 minute.
- Combine the dry ingredients and then add them along with the chocolate mixture over the eggs, using the mixer.
- Transfer the batter to a pan and then bake for 20 minutes.
- For a step by step guide on how to make this delicious keto dessert you can watch the video I created.
Course DessertCuisine AmericanKeyword keto browniesPrep Time 10 minutesCook Time 20 minutesTotal Time 30 minutesServings 16 keto browniesCalories 135kcal
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp unsalted buttersoftened
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Meanwhile, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a big bowl beat the crack the eggs and beat them with the mixer.
- Add the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get brownies batter consistency.
- Transfer the batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Depending on the oven you have the baking time may vary. You’ll want to check the brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching.