Prep Time15 mins Cook Time32 mins Cool/Freeze Time2 hrs 30 mins Total Time3 hrs 17 mins
Yield: 9 servings (5 Freestyle points per serving)
Keyword: dessert, freestyle, ww, WWFreestyle
- 1 box Pillsbury sugar-free brownie mix
- 12 oz. Diet Coke
- 1 pint Halo Top chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
- Fat-free whipped cream
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the brownie mix and Diet Coke to a large mixing bowl. Stir together (50 strokes).
- Spray an 8×8 pan with no-stick cooking spray and add the brownie batter.
- Bake 28-32 minutes, or until brownies are cooked all the way through.
- Let brownies cool completely. Remove ice cream from the freezer the last 25 minutes so the ice cream can soften.
- Evenly spread the ice cream over the brownies. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Optional: add the fat-free whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate syrup to each brownie.