This healthy pancake recipe is going to become a family favorite, whether you’re on Weight Watchers or not. Each fluffy pancake has just one SmartPoint—and no banana!
One Point Weight Watcher PancakesPrep Time10 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time4 mins Servings: 14 pancakesCalories: 40 kcalIngredients
1/2 cups (210 g) gum-free gluten free flour blend (140 g superfine white rice flour + 45 g potato starch + 25 g tapioca starch/flour
2 egg whites
1 cup of fat-free plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup of fat-free milk
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1 cup of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons of baking powder1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a nonstick electric skillet to 325 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, egg whites, greek yogurt, milk and vanilla extract. Whisk until well combines.
- In a larger bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon and whisk.
- Stir wet ingredient into dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto hot skillet and cook until golden brown.