This recipe is vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Extra Easy – 5.5 syns per cheesecake
- Original – 5.5 syns per cheesecake
- Green/Vegetarian – 5.5 syns per cheesecake
- WW Smart Points – 5 per cheesecake
- 300g/10.5oz of fat-free vanilla Greek yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon of low-fat cream cheese (3 syns)
- 3 digestive biscuits (11 syns)
- 10 strawberries, chopped
- 4 tsp of Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (2 syns)
- Add the biscuit/cookies to a ziplock bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Add to the bottom of the small glass or ramekin dish
- Add the yoghurt and cream cheese to a bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Pour on top of the cookie and place in the refrigerator for approx 1 hour, just to firm up a little.
- Top with each cheesecake with freshly chopped strawberries and drizzle with the Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- So simple, but delicious!!
Some ingredients may vary in syn value depending on the brands you use, so be sure to double check the syn values.