SYN FREE LASAGNA CUPS
Perfect syn free Lasagna Cups!
- 1/2 Large Onion/1x Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 400g Muscle Foods Lean Mince
- 10x Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 Pint Boiling Water
- 2x Beef Stock Pots/Stock Cubes
- 2tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1tsp Mixed Herbs
- 6 Lasagna Sheets
- 1x Egg
- 1xtbsp Fat Free Yogurt/Fromage Frais
- Nutmeg (optional – to taste)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 60g Grated Cheddar Cheese (HexA)
- Fry Light
- You will also need a muffin tray/silicone muffin sheet on a baking tray
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Fry the onion with Fry Light over a high heat and then add the mince. Fry until browned.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fry until they soften. Add the beef stock with 1/2 pint of boiling water and add the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat and cover. Leave to simmer while you cook the pasta sheets, stirring occasionally.
- Spray your muffin tin/tray with Fry Light.
- In a pan of boiling water, add the lasagna sheets one at a time. Allow them to cook until they are soft and easy to work with.
- When each sheet is cooked allow it to cool slightly, and then cut it in half. Place each half into the muffin tins so that they overlap on the bottom and the sides and create a case in which you can put your fillings. Repeat six times.
- Add the tomato puree to your mince and stir it in. Continue to simmer.
- Mix together the egg and yogurt with nutmeg if you’re using it and salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove the mince from the heat. Spoon it into each lasagna sheet casing, you should get about 2 heaped tablespoons in each.
- Divide the egg mix over the top of each lasagna cup and then top each with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the lasagna sheets have begun to brown on the edges at the top and the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and leave to sit for 1 minute before serving with plenty of veg.
Syn free using cheese as HexA.
NutritionCalories: 932 cal Carbohydrates: 157 g Fat: 15 g Sodium: 390 g Cholesterol: 127 g Protein: 39 g Fiber: 8 g