- 19 ounce enchilada sauce canned
- 9 extra thin yellow corn tortillas
- 16 ounce fat free refried beans can
- 1 packet taco seasoning or equivalent of homemade taco seasoning
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts COOKED and chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 cup 2% shredded fiesta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour a 1/3 cup of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the pan and spread around.
- Arrange 4.5 tortillas across the bottom of the pan to cover it as best as possible.
- In a bowl mix the refried beans and the taco seasoning together.
- Spread this mixture in an even layer on top of the corn tortillas.
- Using the same bowl add the cooked chicken, black beans, tomatoes/chilies and remaining enchilada sauce. Stir these ingredients together.
- Spoon half of this mixture on top of the refried bean layer.
- Place the remaining 4.5 corn tortillas on top of the layers.
- Put the remaining chicken mixture on top of the corn tortillas and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Divide this casserole into 8 servings and each one will be 4 Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints.
- You can add lettuce, jalapenos and salsa to the top if you want!
Divide this casserole into 8 servings and each one will be 4 myWW Points for the Blue and Purple plans and 7 myWW Points for the Green plan.