- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained or 1 can ( 15 oz.) can green beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can ( 16 oz.) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen white corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sugar substitute ( I use Lakanto Monkfruit Classic Sweetener)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup parsley, fresh, finely chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine canned beans, celery, and thawed corn.
- In a separate small mixing bowl combine, extra virgin olive oil, apple cider vinegar, sugar substitute, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour dressing over bean salad. Toss until evenly coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until serving.
Make 8 ( 1/2 cup) servings
0 Points per serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 134TOTAL FAT: 2gSATURATED FAT: 0gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 0mgSODIUM: 628mgCARBOHYDRATES: 28gFIBER: 5gSUGAR: 11gPROTEIN: 6g