These easy, high-protein Air Fryer Chicken Bites, made with boneless skinless chicken breast chunks, are perfect for a quick dinner! I make a batch and use the other half for meal prep for the week.
PREP TIME:5minutes mins
COOK TIME:24minutes mins
TOTAL TIME:29minutes mins
- Air Fryer
- 3 pounds chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes (I prefer organic))
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon Adobo seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dry Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Sazon seasoning (homemade or store bought, optional)
- In a large bowl combine the chicken with Italian dressing, adobo seasoning, dried Italian herbs, kosher salt and optional, sazon.
- Spray the basket with oil. Air fry the chicken in an even layer, in batches as needed at 400F 12 minutes, or until browned and cooked through, shaking the basket halfway.
Serving: 1/8th, Calories: 233kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 38.5g, Fat: 7.5g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 124mg, Sodium: 868mg, Fiber: 0.5g, Sugar: 0.5g
– WW Points: 1