yield: SERVES 4 prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 40 MINUTES total time: 55 MINUTES
Make up a batch of these delicious Broccoli Cheddar Hash Brown Muffins – fuss free, simple to make and only a few ingredients.
- 400g (14oz) of potato, grated
- 300g (10.5oz) of broccoli, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ tsp of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 120g (4oz) cheddar, grated – 4 HEa’s
- Spray oil
- Preheat oven to 200c/fan 180c/400f (gas mark 6)
- Squeeze excess liquid from the grated potato.
- Add to a bowl with the egg, salt, pepper and grated broccoli.
- Mix well to combine
- Stir in the grated cheddar till well combined.
- Add equal amounts to the 12 holes of a muffin tray.
- Push the mixture down tightly into each hole (it will help them form together)
- Spray over the top with a little spray oil
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 mins until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool down slightly before removing from the muffin tray.
This recipe is gluten free, vegetarian, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly
- Slimming World – 1 HEa per serving
- WW Green Smart Points – 7 per serving
- WW Blue Smart Points – 7 per serving
- WW Purple Smart Points – 5 per serving