- 1 lb lean ground beef 96/4 or higher
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (.6oz) packet of Italian Seasoning Mix (dry)
- cooking spray (Pam)
- 1 (10oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 6 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 10 – 20 slices of pepperoni
- Parsley flakes for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cook meat in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until browned, stirring until it crumbles. Drain, if necessary, and return to skillet. Add tomatoes and seasoning, cook until heated through.
- While meat cooks, coat a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough, and press into bottom and halfway up sides of the baking dish. Top the pizza crust with meat mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12 minutes. Top with cheese, and then pepperoni, and bake 5 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with a salad mixed field greens and a fat-free or low-fat vinaigrette.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces. Serving size: 1 piece.
WW Points blue 6, green 6, purple 6 (WW recipe builder)